AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminder to everyone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Reminder to everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Reminder to everyone...   Reminder to everyone... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 pm

I know everyone is still upset, but a reminder to you all that we still need to keep the rp website alive for her and continue rp'ing, and posting other topics. It's nice that everyone is concerned, but mourning over her can't be the only thing we come online for. She did want the website not to die, she even said so in one of her very last posts before she left, which was the topic "Save the website" or something along those lines. So please, if you can start posting new rp's, new topics, anything will help. We don't want the website to die and everyone loves it here as far as I'm aware. I've already started posting new topics but no one has entered it. So lend a helping hand and let's keep ourselves back on our feet. Try NOT to always be sad when logging on but look forward to logging on and expect replies, I want people to be anxious and excited when they look forward to talking with the others on here. That's what the website was mainly for.
So anything will help, even if it's just a reply to other topics, it still counts. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

Reminder to everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminder to everyone...   Reminder to everyone... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

I will be glad to start one for Akatsuki members if you want to join it Maharu I'm planning to play Itachi in this one, you may chose you want to play as. I will get started on the starter soon enough.
Back to top Go down

Reminder to everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: