Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

As of today at around 3:50pm, the site owner (Raita Kurokaji) also known as Catreena Mendenhall, was arrested for Second Degree Molestation, and will be sentencing a few years in prison. We're uncertain how long for certain, but that is what the jury has decided. Today was a VERY sad day for all of us who were there, and I want you all to know Madara on here was her boyfriend in real life and is taking this the hardest. I of course was balling like a baby alongside him, but I want you all to only wish him the best and say good things about her, nothing degrading. She was very lucky she got this sentence when she was looking at 22 years in prison and on her records will be labeled as a sex offender.
Of course, we all know she was INNOCENT. She would NEVER do something like that.
The girl who accused her was Celestial Campbell, a girl I myself use to visit when I was a kid because my dad would take me over there. Her parents are whack jobs, no offense, and none of this would have happened if she would have been raised properly and her head wasn't screwed on backwards. She was bi-sexual and the only reason she accused Catt of her sexually molesting her is for one, she wanted Catt out of her house (at the time catt was living with her and her father) and she was jealous Catt had a boyfriend and she didn't, including Catt was making friends with her friends.
This was a sick lie that went too far, and since it was in too deep, no one could stop it. I hope you all will remember her well, and will say only good things, we all cared deeply about her and loved her. Her family is taking it hard, Poe (her mother), Gaijin (her brother), and Madara(her boyfriend), she is only 21 years old and does not deserve to go to jail at such a young age.
Today as we spent our last few hours with us, she told Madara, Mayuri, and I to watch over the site for her and manage everything if she doesn't come back...
You'll all be in our hearts and you were my best friend and sister...And if I get enough money before your discharged, I'm busting you out. So please, as my final and only request, think of her as a great person, and don't give either of us crap...This is the hardest thing we have to go through...And it's going to take awhile for us to get back on our feet and cope...The look in her eyes when I saw her crying when they put the cuffs on, Madara and I broke down crying as we watched the cops usher her out of the room...That look on her face I'll always remember, the sad face of someone innocent who is quite literally getting her life thrown away by a lie some immature child made up in her head...I'm trembling right now so I don't think I'm going to write anymore...But I just needed you all to know...Thanks...

That is all....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I've been sending my thoughts and prayers to her...She is like a sister to me, and this is all a load of bullshit. Yeah it could have been worse but its still horrible, and I wish Celeste the worst fate possible. I don't like any of this, and don't want to feel any of this anger or sadness, but we love you Catt. We will always think of you fondly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I would like to say a few words none are rude to Raita now so if you read this and thing that please don't worry it's not against her. Now did that girl who accuse Raita have any proof on her if not they shouldn't have arrested her. I Like Raita as a good friend the crap she must go through every day must be enough to make anyone go crazy. However I had Jerica read this too and she said "WTF whay did they accuse Raita of something that never happened" Jerica also found this upsetting as well. Raita, You must know Jerica and I pray for you and hope they see the truth soon.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : any where I please

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

*Looks down shaking.* I am hurt a lot by this I was there when they put the cuffs on her and took her away *Shakes badly* I am so sad I feel like my heart is ripping away *Shakes badly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I've been crying since monday because I was afraid I would never see Catt, who is also like a sister to me, ever again. I was a bit releaved when Tobi told me that it was a lot less than 22 years, but I still wish it didn't have to end up this way. I really wish I could've been there to help in any way possible....
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : any where I please

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you all for your support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Your quite welcome
Back to top Go down
Korn

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am

Man this isn't good,I hope for the best,and hope the fool who set her up gets the cuffs,and not Catt.

By the way my brother is a Lawyer,I might ask for him for some tips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Naruto Uzumaki* wrote:
I would like to say a few words none are rude to Raita now so if you read this and thing that please don't worry it's not against her. Now did that girl who accuse Raita have any proof on her if not they shouldn't have arrested her. I Like Raita as a good friend the crap she must go through every day must be enough to make anyone go crazy. However I had Jerica read this too and she said "WTF whay did they accuse Raita of something that never happened" Jerica also found this upsetting as well. Raita, You must know Jerica and I pray for you and hope they see the truth soon.


I finally re-read what I wrote and see way too many mistakes, sorry, I was in tears when I wrote it but trying not to sound like it...But onto what you said, the Clark county jail is SUPER harsh and normally don't take it easy at all when it comes to defending kids in their case. Even if Catt was innocent, they would look down on her because they would think "Why would a innocent child with an undeveloped mind make a lie?" which well, is quite obvious, because her mind ISN'T Developed otherwise she wouldn't have lied, she's 16 years old right now of course she's going through changes and such, etc, so she'll be wrapped in all the drama. The prosecutor made this point and I think that was what caught their attention.
Neither side had much proof, Celeste held no proof basically at all, and all proof Catt had they seemed to not be able to use or they just didn't take it. In court this Monday, we were sure things were going good, Celeste was on the stands, and asked questions, all the dates she got mixed up and said that the "relationship" happened in Oregon where Celeste was at the time when Catt was in Washington living with her mother, so we were positive that would help on Catts defense but it seems it didn't...
On April 26, they will be having a sentencing to make the final decision, so 59 days from now... Until then, as of right now Catt is being held in the County Jail.
If we're lucky...She'll be released and only get probation, if not, her lawyer told us we're looking at her being in jail for a few years...maybe 2-5 perhaps...Whatever happens happens, but if it comes to the worst, then I'll be saying my pre-farewells, because I'll be in jail too after I murder Celeste and her father for what they've done.

I thank you all for your concern and we all miss her deeply. I only saw her yesterday and it feels like it's been years...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madara Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : any where I please

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 pm

I feel like a knife has been shoved into my ribs........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poe

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 208
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm

[b][i]Well, now everyone knows I am her mom. This is killing me. I am ok one minute and bawling the next. Cat was more than my daughter she was my friend. I hear foot steps and think it's her. The phone rings and I think it's her. I get message on yahoo and I run to check and see if it is her. I thought doing my hobby would take my mind off of it for awhile but it didn't. I started painting a fairy and made it look like her. I hope to God this goes to the appeals court and gets over turned. If not that then I pray she gets a light sentence. Someone said it could have been alot worse. They are right but it still hurts like hell. I dont know what else I can say except pray for her. Pray she is safe and nobody hurts her. Pray this goes away or she at least doesnt get too much time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Miharu Hachiko wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki* wrote:
I would like to say a few words none are rude to Raita now so if you read this and thing that please don't worry it's not against her. Now did that girl who accuse Raita have any proof on her if not they shouldn't have arrested her. I Like Raita as a good friend the crap she must go through every day must be enough to make anyone go crazy. However I had Jerica read this too and she said "WTF whay did they accuse Raita of something that never happened" Jerica also found this upsetting as well. Raita, You must know Jerica and I pray for you and hope they see the truth soon.


I finally re-read what I wrote and see way too many mistakes, sorry, I was in tears when I wrote it but trying not to sound like it...But onto what you said, the Clark county jail is SUPER harsh and normally don't take it easy at all when it comes to defending kids in their case. Even if Catt was innocent, they would look down on her because they would think "Why would a innocent child with an undeveloped mind make a lie?" which well, is quite obvious, because her mind ISN'T Developed otherwise she wouldn't have lied, she's 16 years old right now of course she's going through changes and such, etc, so she'll be wrapped in all the drama. The prosecutor made this point and I think that was what caught their attention.
Neither side had much proof, Celeste held no proof basically at all, and all proof Catt had they seemed to not be able to use or they just didn't take it. In court this Monday, we were sure things were going good, Celeste was on the stands, and asked questions, all the dates she got mixed up and said that the "relationship" happened in Oregon where Celeste was at the time when Catt was in Washington living with her mother, so we were positive that would help on Catts defense but it seems it didn't...
On April 26, they will be having a sentencing to make the final decision, so 59 days from now... Until then, as of right now Catt is being held in the County Jail.
If we're lucky...She'll be released and only get probation, if not, her lawyer told us we're looking at her being in jail for a few years...maybe 2-5 perhaps...Whatever happens happens, but if it comes to the worst, then I'll be saying my pre-farewells, because I'll be in jail too after I murder Celeste and her father for what they've done.

I thank you all for your concern and we all miss her deeply. I only saw her yesterday and it feels like it's been years...


Now then, pre-farewells? Hell no. I am all for making the maggots suffer, but I will not allow you to get yourself arrested. Think about how you feel now. Now think about how you will be making others such as me, Madara, and Raita feel. You wouldn't be able to get off with a light sentence. You would be gone and we would never see you again. I won't allow that to happen. Celeste and her father disappear without a trace? Maybe. But you're not getting taken away from us too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:
Miharu Hachiko wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki* wrote:
I would like to say a few words none are rude to Raita now so if you read this and thing that please don't worry it's not against her. Now did that girl who accuse Raita have any proof on her if not they shouldn't have arrested her. I Like Raita as a good friend the crap she must go through every day must be enough to make anyone go crazy. However I had Jerica read this too and she said "WTF whay did they accuse Raita of something that never happened" Jerica also found this upsetting as well. Raita, You must know Jerica and I pray for you and hope they see the truth soon.


I finally re-read what I wrote and see way too many mistakes, sorry, I was in tears when I wrote it but trying not to sound like it...But onto what you said, the Clark county jail is SUPER harsh and normally don't take it easy at all when it comes to defending kids in their case. Even if Catt was innocent, they would look down on her because they would think "Why would a innocent child with an undeveloped mind make a lie?" which well, is quite obvious, because her mind ISN'T Developed otherwise she wouldn't have lied, she's 16 years old right now of course she's going through changes and such, etc, so she'll be wrapped in all the drama. The prosecutor made this point and I think that was what caught their attention.
Neither side had much proof, Celeste held no proof basically at all, and all proof Catt had they seemed to not be able to use or they just didn't take it. In court this Monday, we were sure things were going good, Celeste was on the stands, and asked questions, all the dates she got mixed up and said that the "relationship" happened in Oregon where Celeste was at the time when Catt was in Washington living with her mother, so we were positive that would help on Catts defense but it seems it didn't...
On April 26, they will be having a sentencing to make the final decision, so 59 days from now... Until then, as of right now Catt is being held in the County Jail.
If we're lucky...She'll be released and only get probation, if not, her lawyer told us we're looking at her being in jail for a few years...maybe 2-5 perhaps...Whatever happens happens, but if it comes to the worst, then I'll be saying my pre-farewells, because I'll be in jail too after I murder Celeste and her father for what they've done.

I thank you all for your concern and we all miss her deeply. I only saw her yesterday and it feels like it's been years...


Now then, pre-farewells? Hell no. I am all for making the maggots suffer, but I will not allow you to get yourself arrested. Think about how you feel now. Now think about how you will be making others such as me, Madara, and Raita feel. You wouldn't be able to get off with a light sentence. You would be gone and we would never see you again. I won't allow that to happen. Celeste and her father disappear without a trace? Maybe. But you're not getting taken away from us too.


Well of course once I murder them that just means I'm guna have to redeem myself before I get taken in while I'm already in deep shit, a few more bodies dead can't hurt, such as my father and sister. And besides, I probably would just run from the cops, I wouldn't leave a trace for them to catch me. Oh and break catt out of jail too! Once all thats done, yeah, i pretty much just flee and will never be seen again! I'll say my farewells though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:02 am

Miharu Hachiko wrote:
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:
Miharu Hachiko wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki* wrote:
I would like to say a few words none are rude to Raita now so if you read this and thing that please don't worry it's not against her. Now did that girl who accuse Raita have any proof on her if not they shouldn't have arrested her. I Like Raita as a good friend the crap she must go through every day must be enough to make anyone go crazy. However I had Jerica read this too and she said "WTF whay did they accuse Raita of something that never happened" Jerica also found this upsetting as well. Raita, You must know Jerica and I pray for you and hope they see the truth soon.


I finally re-read what I wrote and see way too many mistakes, sorry, I was in tears when I wrote it but trying not to sound like it...But onto what you said, the Clark county jail is SUPER harsh and normally don't take it easy at all when it comes to defending kids in their case. Even if Catt was innocent, they would look down on her because they would think "Why would a innocent child with an undeveloped mind make a lie?" which well, is quite obvious, because her mind ISN'T Developed otherwise she wouldn't have lied, she's 16 years old right now of course she's going through changes and such, etc, so she'll be wrapped in all the drama. The prosecutor made this point and I think that was what caught their attention.
Neither side had much proof, Celeste held no proof basically at all, and all proof Catt had they seemed to not be able to use or they just didn't take it. In court this Monday, we were sure things were going good, Celeste was on the stands, and asked questions, all the dates she got mixed up and said that the "relationship" happened in Oregon where Celeste was at the time when Catt was in Washington living with her mother, so we were positive that would help on Catts defense but it seems it didn't...
On April 26, they will be having a sentencing to make the final decision, so 59 days from now... Until then, as of right now Catt is being held in the County Jail.
If we're lucky...She'll be released and only get probation, if not, her lawyer told us we're looking at her being in jail for a few years...maybe 2-5 perhaps...Whatever happens happens, but if it comes to the worst, then I'll be saying my pre-farewells, because I'll be in jail too after I murder Celeste and her father for what they've done.

I thank you all for your concern and we all miss her deeply. I only saw her yesterday and it feels like it's been years...


Now then, pre-farewells? Hell no. I am all for making the maggots suffer, but I will not allow you to get yourself arrested. Think about how you feel now. Now think about how you will be making others such as me, Madara, and Raita feel. You wouldn't be able to get off with a light sentence. You would be gone and we would never see you again. I won't allow that to happen. Celeste and her father disappear without a trace? Maybe. But you're not getting taken away from us too.


Well of course once I murder them that just means I'm guna have to redeem myself before I get taken in while I'm already in deep shit, a few more bodies dead can't hurt, such as my father and sister. And besides, I probably would just run from the cops, I wouldn't leave a trace for them to catch me. Oh and break catt out of jail too! Once all thats done, yeah, i pretty much just flee and will never be seen again! I'll say my farewells though.


That's hardly a valid argument. Redeem yourself? Already being in deep shit so you kill more? Don't get yourself in that situation in the first place. Running from the cops? You wouldn't be able to escape. You say you won't leave a trace, but that is quite impossible. Break Catt out of jail? Don't make me laugh. Not possible. Flee and never get seen again? Yeah. Might as well be in prison. So here's my ultimatum. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.

And this goes for you too Madara, though I know you have much more self control than our little Miharu here. I'm not losing anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 am

-____-
Yelling and cursing at me doesn't lighten my mood one little bit I hope you know that. You act like I can't do any of it but yet you can. Just proves how much of little faith you have in me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:23 am

Lighten your mood? Its not like mine is much higher than yours to begin with. Its bad enough the way things are right now, and the thought of losing you on top of that makes it so I can't even think or see straight. But yes, I do know that its not helping you and I apologize for that, but I will NOT lose you. Faith in you? I already know you could kill those pieces of trash quite simply, but there are too many things that could go wrong if you did. Trying to cover up your tracks like making sure not a single strand of your hair can be found at the scene or making sure nobody sees a strange vehicle in the area? Bodies, weapons, etc there are too many things that they can do. And no, I couldn't cover it all up either. I know this. But I also like to plot and plan things, so I have ideas. They aren't perfect, but I have them. However the best idea is not get yourself involved with murder. Enjoy the thoughts, but keep them as just thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 am

Ahhh don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! Except maybe to Krispy Kream for a doughnut >_>
And well by that I meant even if they did have evidence to prove it was me, I'd mae sure I was in a place that my trails led to and stray them off course or something. And I can bust her outta jail, just use your rock hard skull to break the bars! Besides, I wanna let my Kotsune out after this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

avatar

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 27
Location : Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

Ahhh I wants donut! Voodoo sounds amazing right about now...But breaking down steel with a rock hard skull? Last time I checked, steel beats rock! And if you end up letting Kotsune out, just stay safe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Houkagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 am

I've still never eaten there, and I had taco bell in catts honor today so I hope your happy madara i FINALLY ate. T_T *Grumbles* Keeps getting after about it. >__>
And I've still never ate there. About the Kotsune thing, yeah, goodluck keeping myself safe and under control with that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madara Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : any where I please

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 pm

We got word from catt she is holding up the best she can but things are hard for her please keep her in your prayers and send her all the strength you can she was placed on suicide watch because she was in tears from all this and still is crying. they took every thing away from her even her underthings that is just not right please every thing helps. I am going to put together a fund for her so maybe we can get enough to get her a appeal lawyer so we can get out of this mess. Thank you all for every thing- Madara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poe

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 208
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh alright now! The last thing I wanna do in here is act like a mother! Cat would not want anyone arguing or getting hostile over any of this. Much as we would all lke to. Take for instance that the girls father had the nerve to message me on yahoo last night. What's that you say? "Oh no he didn't!" Oh yes he DID! He apologised! Then said that he would do his best at the sentencing to make it so she didnt get much time. Then said he wouldnt blame me for never speaking to him again but he hoped it wouldnt ruin our friendship. WTF?! It was all I could do NOT to yell at him. Because getting him mad right now would only hurt Cat at the sentencing. Cause God knows what the heck he would say then! I just put him on ignore and closed the box. But I really wanted to reach through the monitor and rip the eyes out of his head. Then cut out his tongue. Then chop of his manhood! Then I wanted to start torturing him. But, that was not in Cat's best interest and neither is anyone arguing or causing discontent in here. It will only breed bad feelings which will only grow and ruin the entire group. Cat would not want that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Poe

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 208
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:08 pm

For anyone who wants to help our leader in her predicament. I have information on where you can send money to add to her phone priviledges as well as her commissary account. We are not allowed to bring her anything and she needs shampoos and female supplies and such badly! They do charge a fee to do these but it's not alot. You will need a debit card, credit card, prepaid card or something of the like to do it. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out my child. We're all dieing here and I know she is there as well. Her getting to call people and not have to suffer being dirty would make her life a little more tolerable. Again thank you so much.

866-345-1884 commissary

https://pay.intelmate.com/shop/facility/867
phone account
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Tenten

avatar

Posts : 1259
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere. xD

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Well I heard from Miharu durring lunch at our school and I felt horrible for her!! >_< not that I pity her but that fact that she's going through all this even scares me... Raita for you I would totally kick that immature brat's butt!!! And you know everyone else would too!! XDD haha anyways I hope you'll get out of that jail plaxe real soon!!! Cuz someone as nice as you shouldn't even in jail just cuz of some immature brat who isn't able to handle jealousy and actually take it this far as to get rid you xPP BRAT!!! I don't evsn know that girl but pulling this stunt just gives me the impression that she's a little child NOT a 16 year old >xPP

Anyways!! I would totally hug you all who were crying T-T but for now I will hug you all over the internet!!!! *hugs all of you* espiecially Madara I will give you the biggest hug of all!!!! *hugs Madara*

Plus I say that we all should be happy that she's still alive =33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madara Uchiha
Admin
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : any where I please

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:09 pm

You hugged me.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

avatar

Posts : 1259
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere. xD

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Yeeaah!! Since it seems that you are hurting the most right now and I think that anyone who is hurt deserves a hug at anytime!!! X3 I hope you don't mind <=]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   

Back to top Go down
 
VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Time Skip [IMPORTANT ALL READ PLEASE]
» Beauxbatons and Durmstrang Changes (IMPORTANT, EVERYONE READ!)
» Where do you read manga?
» Jane Read is a Fact of Life.
» Perfection Is (Un)important

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: