Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 am

Hey all as some of you know I've been having some serious problems with my life recently...tomorrow I go to trial and I don't know for sure if I'll be back for a while. If the worst is to happen here is what I will do...I will be placing Madara Uchiha in charge of the entire site, so do as he says alright.. I WILL eventually be back though rest assured. I will also be having Madara keep you all updated on my situation aka status. However IF the best is to happen I will post back in here on Wednesday and tell you all the good news...till then...

Raita Kurokaji

Madara Uchiha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 am

Thats right people I am the freaking pope now!!!! *Slaps self* Sorry power hungry mode lol any way lets all hope our beloved leader dose not have to leave us but if she dose I will keep you all on the right track
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 am

Aw bye Raita I will miss you while your gone I hope it gets better for you and see ya soon I hope
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 am

good luck my plushie! if anything happens ill kill who ever did it! love ya ! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I'll try to make it tomorrow. But I do have school so idk if I can manage both...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((   

Back to top Go down

Might be going on Hiatus for a while :((
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1