AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tournament is about to start!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The tournament is about to start! Empty
PostSubject: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Madara walked into the arena and looked around. "Hmmm seems this is going to get interesting." He said as he walked slowly to the registration desk. A lady with short blond hair smiled up at him. "Hello sir and welcome to the Institute of war I am Becky what can I do for you." Madara's eyes locked with hers and he sighed. "It seems I was summoned here for some purpose than I saw the bulletin outside of a tournament." He said darkly. "I would like to join." The lady looked him over and nodded. "There are a few rules to the tournament of souls first off all weapons and powers are allowed. Second rule there is not killing of your opponent this is a friendly competition if any combatant is wounded to near death they will be teleported out of the arena and taken care of by our expert healers and lastly the winner of the tournament will be named champion and be granted a single wish." Madara's eyes lit up at the mention of a wish. "What do you mean by wish?" He asked. "Like i said sir a single wish granted to you any wish you want but I do warn sir make your wish carefully." Madara nodded. "I agree to the rules now sign me up." Madara said eagerly. "Very well mister Uchiha." The woman said and Madara froze. "I never gave you my name." He said darkly. The woman looked up. "Oh we have been expecting you." She said as she pointed to a set of double doors to the back. "Threw there the tournament will begin in one days time so be ready." Madara nodded and began walking to the doors. "I will win and get my wish." He said as he pushed the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

I walked in slowly and looked around. My eyes then spotted a desk in the middle of a rather large lobby like room. I smiled. Just minutes before I had watched Madara enter. "I too would like to enter." I said coldly seeping out of the dark corner in which I had been leaning on a wall with my arms folded over each other. "Don't bother telling me the rules I heard you say them a few times already." I said with a sly smirk. The woman then handed me some papers to sign. Withing a few moments I was finished and handed them back to her I then walked into the other room. I saw Madara soon after. "So, they were expecting you huh...you got a stalker?" I asked him calmly. My current attitude seemed different than usual, darker, colder. I then walked over towards another wall in another dark corner of the room and leaned on it exactly like I had done before. I closed my eyes lowering my head with a smirk. "Who knows...Maybe I'll get to test my training on you...Sensei."
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Madara smirked as he watched the dark haired girl walking. "If they had been stalking me I would have known." He said with a smirk. He looked her over and laughed darkly. "I pity any one who is sorry enough to draw you as an opponent with that temper of your's" He laughed than looked at her sternly. "I warn you I will not hold back on you if we face each other I will have my wish and no one will stand in my way." Madara looked at her a dark fire blazed in his eyes he knew he could make the world as he wished if he won this contest.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I merely chuckled at Madaras words and opened my eyes to look at him."Sir you would have your wish even if I were to win...You wish is my wish." I said simply before closing my eyes once more. I began to think about my past and all I had known. I was raised by this man and taught everything he had to teach me, his will in a way had become my own ambition. A smile crept to my lips as I thought this tournament could give us both what we have worked so hard to achieve for so many years.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Suzume

Hitomi Suzume

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Hitomi walked threw the double doors and saw the other two contestants already sitting in the room. She wore a outfit that looked much like the Anbu black ops as well as a sword that hung from her back. Hitomi's eyes made brief contact with the others as she walked over to what seemed like a training area with a few dummys and target boards. "Well than time to practice." She said as she held her hands out. "Hidden art: Piercing fingers!" She said as the bones of her fingers slowly began pushing up as the skin seemed to part for them she threw the bones with expert marksman ship each hitting along the targets only centimeters apart.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Madara laughed softly as he looked from his old friend to a new girl that had entered the room. His eyes widened as he watched her unique ability. "Very interesting." Madara said as he watched closely. "I am curious as to the extent of her bone manipulation power." Madara said looking the new girl over.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I too watched as the girl had entered and as she began training. I was fascinated by her jutsu and curious.Her jutsu seemed similar to that of the now extinct Kaguya clan. I stepped forward getting a better look as I watched the girl. I wanted to know everything I may be up against in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 am

(Is this rp active still or dead?)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:57 am

(feel free to join)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tournament is about to start!   The tournament is about to start! Empty

Back to top Go down

The tournament is about to start!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: