AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

I looked at tamaki with tears still falling from my eyes. You'd really do that for me, Tamaki? i thought to myself. "To be honest I really am that scared of my father." I told them "I wonder what my mom would say about all this..."

(could you be hatsumi's mom? please bounce )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:05 pm

( what character would you want her to be like?? The kind mother who is consoderate and never shows her bad side? The independent mother who is very opinionated and who has a mean side but is actualy just very tough and has a good side? OR perhaps you'd prefer a mean mother who has become obsessed with money? But I highly doubt for the last choice. XPP )

"I don't blame you Hatsumi-sama." I reasured her. "If I were in your position I would be completely terrified." I let out my eyes widened just thinking about it. Honestly I would have most likely tried to cut myself if I could. "Why don't you ask her?" Tamaki let out as he took his blanket that I had put around hisshoulders and placed it over Hatsumi's shoulders. "We can arrange anappointment if you want to meet her." Tamaki suggested. "Oi!! I will not have her leave the bed when she is still sick!" I let out in concern.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 pm

(The kind mother lol)

"I really do want to see her." I said and touched my forehead, my fever had left me now and i felt i could get up. "I should tell you why I fainted like that....see i was born with a weak immune system so whenever I get severly stressed I faint. I'm also on a special diet because of it, so i have to eat lots of vegetables and fruit, junk food and sweets are okay to eat but only every couple days." I explained to them
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

( Ahh!~ I figured you'd pick that type of Mother Character X9 heehee )

Feeling her head I was surprisingly convinced that she had recoverd from her fever so fast but I wanted her to stay in bed for atleast another day to make sure. "Hatsumi-sama I strongly suggest for you to stay at least one more day until you all go and find her." I let out in a worried vioce but was still calm and collected. "Even though it might be a daily thing, I honestly believe that you should stay in bed for a little bit more time." I let out trying to explain my forceness. "I hope I'm not too bold but I do wish you could take a break a little, just to be sure."

Soon Sebatian came in, "Ah, Hatsumi-sama. I'm delited to see that you are in good health." Sebatian greeted Hatsumi-sama but soon interrupted. "AH Sebatian! I need you to inform Hikaru-sama, Kaoru-sama, and Haruhi-sama that Hatsumi-sama has finally awakened while I get some fruits for Hatsumi-sama." I let out taking that information from Hatsumi-sama and using it to help her make sure that she was completely better from that fever. As soon as Sabatian leaves I left to fetch a bowl of fruits; cutting the fruits myself wasn't that much trouble at all.

As soon as I arrived back into the room I would see Hikaru-sama, Kaoru-sama, and Haruhi-sama already inside Hatsumi-sama's room. "Man! You scared me to death!" "Yeah we were extremely worried!" "I'm glad you're okay!" All expressed their feelings one at a time showing their relief on that she was in fine health.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:21 pm

"I'm sorry, guys. I didnt mean to scare you guys like that, I just have a weak immune system i faint when I get stressed." I said "but I'm okay now."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 pm

"Are you sure??" I asked making sure that she was certain. "Ai's right. You've no need to rush yourself." Tamaki presented his opinion to make sure that Hatsumi was to be well.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure guys. These spells usually dont last long anyway," I said smiling and getting up, taking a deep breath. I hugged tamaki for staying by my side the whole time. "Thank you so much for staying with me..." I said and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 pm

"Hm... Okay, If you say so Hatsumi-sama." I let out as I took a slice of an apple bunny I carved myself. Tamaki blushed at the sudden kiss and froze. "Way to go Boss!" Hikaru had let out showing off his winking face. "Boss?... Bosss!!~" Kaoru let out waving his hand in front of his face to get his attention, but was unsuccesful. Haruhi and I giggled at how easily Tamaki was embarassed, which was really rare since he was the most out-there person all of us know.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

"I-I'm sorry Tamaki..." I said blushing. I dont know why i did that...I turned my back to him to hide my blush.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:25 pm

As soon as Tamaki glared at the twins I went over and turned them away by holding their heads away from the scene while Sebatian, (if he's there... I don't remember BUT I'm putting him in here ) and Haruhi willingly turned around away from the scene as well. Kaoru actually had less restraint than Hikaru so I trusted that he knew enough was enough... While Hikaru... *sigh* I had to use both hands to give Tamaki his privacy. Peeking back JUST so I can tell you I saw that Tamaki walked around Hatsumi so that he was facing her, face to face and let out a small whisper. "You have no need to apologize, Hatsumi... -sama." He let out as he tilted her face upwards to stare into Hatsumi-sama's eyes. Leaning in kissing her back, his arm wrapped itself around Hatsumi-sama's waist while the other was cuping her face so that she wouldn't turn away.

( I know it's a very BIG pic BUT this is what I imagined when I was thinking about how Tamaki held Hatsumi ;9 JUST wanted to share!!! XDD )

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 Tama+haru
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:30 pm

I blushed a little more when Tamaki kissed me the way he did and the way he held me...I felt safe...I wanted to say I love you, but I didn't want to scare him away...but with the way he is around me I just knew he wouldnt mind..."I...Well I uh...ILOVEYOUTAMAKI!!!" i said it so fast I wasnt sure if he understood me...but he just looked at me with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 am

Tamaki froze for a few seconds trying to translate, but soon smiled and replied, "I love you too." As he slid his hand that was cupping Hatsumi-sama's face to be entwined in her shprt brown hair. Embracing her small figure as though never wanting to even loosen his grip. "Way to go Boss!" Hikaru and Kaoru congradulated him with a large toothy grin and a thunbs up. "Congratz!" Haruhi let out a smile upon her face along with mibe as well. "I wish you both happiness, Hatsumi-sama, Tamaki-sama." I nodded my head towards them saying their names as I mentaly sent my hopes for their happiness. "Well, everyone is just getting together. Becoming a couple and all that jazz." I couldn't help my tone of familiarity and unproper choice of vocabulary. Kaoru stared at me as my hands entwined themselves behind my back. But then a sudden random hand came in and entwined it's finger between my own. Looking to see the owner of this hand in mine I see it's Kaoru's. Smiling at the thought of holding hands with Kaoru-sama a blush crept up on my face. And from that moment on we were together, considering we weren't idiots and our mental messages were clear as day to each other. Kaoru smiled thinking that exact same thing while Hikaru smiled, Sebatian smiled sadly from the corner of my eye as he enounced that he had to leave for other chores.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 am

I was thrilled that Tamaki felt the same way about me as I did for him. "so when can we go and meet my mom tamaki?" I asked

(at school lol)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 pm

"Of course!... KYOUYA! Come over to the twin's place!" Tamaki let a reasuring voice towards Hatsumi-sama then suddenly he yelled out Kyouya-sama's name when he took out his phone and dialed a number that we all knew he was going to call. I smiled as Kaoru kept a tight grip on my hand as I did the same to his but then new that Kyouya-sama would enter through the balcony just a couple feet away from where we all stood. So without letting go of his hand I headed towards teh balcony doors and opened it so that Kyouya who appeared from a helicopterup above with documents in his arms and his cell phonein his hand a couple inches away from his ear since Tamaki-sama has yelled out his name over the phone. "Welcome Kyouya-sama." I greeted and all the other greetings followed behind mine.

"You know a simle text message would have sufficed." Kyouya-sama let out as he closed his phone placing it in his pant pocket. "You know I don't like texting! Texting looses emotions!" Tamaki-sama reasoned. "That's true!~" I added with a small grin. Kyouya-sama let out another smile. "Okay, okay." Kyouya-sama stood defeated at how stupid he was forgeting that Tamaki-sama was a very emotional guy.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 am

I giggled softly at tamaki and I held onto his arm. "my heart is racing. im finally going to see my mom." I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm

I smiled at her excitement along with Tamaki who had also kissed Hatumi-sama's head. "I've already arranged a meeting with her. As soon as we step up into the helicopter we'll head off and meet your mother." Kyouya stated. "Would you like to make yourself presentable for your reunion with your mother?" I offered, "Or would you rather stay in your dress? Although, either way you look lovely." I let out smiling. "That is a well known fact, Miss Ai." Tamaki added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 am

"well pink is my favorite color so I think i will stay in my dress." I said happily. Suddenly my mind went back to the dream I had in the limo on the ride here...was that dream supposed to mean something? Would tamaki and I be having a child together sometime in the near future...i mean in the dream I looked the same age I am now...but I guess if it's ment to happen it will.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 pm

(hello tenten?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 pm

( sorry totally slipped my mind >3> well I can't really think of a response right now so I'll post later xPP if that's okay xPP )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

( sorry it took a while cuz since I'm RPing as pretty much everyone it's kinda difficult XPP sorry again xPP )

"well pink is my favorite color so I think i will stay in my dress."

I would simply nod my head as we all headed towards the roof of the Hiitachin's mansion to find a up and running private jet. "Welcome to the Hiitachin's Airline!" Sebatian let out for all of us to ear over the engine of the jet. "Thank you Sebatian, for getting the jet ready." I had commented. Sebatian did nothing else other than nodding his head. "Come aboard young Masters and Mistresses." Sebatian and I had welcomed in unison as everyone started boarding the jet.

( Inside of Jet cuz too lazy to describe xPP )

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 Inside-a-Private-Jet

"Oh and Hatsumi you don't have to worry about your father coming after you since I, personly, had a... nice little take with him and convinced him to let you spend the night at Haruhi's." Kyouya had informed Hatsumi-sama as he sat down while I had already served the tea to him since Sebatian seemed to have already brewed the tea.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 am

I smiled and gave kyoya a hug to say thank you and turned to tamaki. "Um tamaki...in the limo when i was asleep I had a dream about us and in the dream we had a daughter." i explained
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm

( Okay... I'm sorry.... But I'm kinda getting tired of RPing as all the characters... I mean I know I started RPing them out of my own entertainment and I honestly didn't really care at first but... right now... I feel like I'm doing all the work on making this RP interesting. And I'm just going to rant on saying that I am RPing as seven different characters ( Ai [OC], Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, Kyouya and even your Mom ) while you only RP as yourself.... If i remember correctly you said you're 12, correct?... WELL, you may be a 12 yr old child but that doesn't mean that you can slack. I'm only saying this cuz looking over our Ouran RP... I'm freaking typing pretty much two paragraphs on most of my posts.... I might sound picky or emotional ( and I am not PMSing ) but it's the honest truth on how I feel when I work my butt off typing every little detail about this shiz to make it fun while you ( not trying OR wanting to point fingeres at you BUT... ) you write about 3-4 sentences. To be honest I honestly feel like I'm just RPing by myself.... and unless you wanna start RPing as a few characters I'm thinking of not replying anymore. I do feel bad for saying all of this especially if you honestly just can't think of anything to put other than what you already have but that's just how I feel... call me mean names if you like ( cuz they will hurt my feelings ) but that's not gunna change the fact that I'm pretty much doing all the work here... It may sound like I'm mad BUT honestly I'm just being Logical... and uuuhhh... that's all I have to say for my rant )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 am

(im sorry tenten Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 am

(I'll rp with you if you'd like Ten-Ten. But I'm late on this rp so I don't know what's going on. Can we start anew?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

( Thank you Bec That would be so lovely =33 and Hatsumi... Will you be willing to take a few of the characters? Cuz I will continue RPing with you if so... )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next