AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 pm

I began humming hoot a korean song i had learned. as a kid i took lessons from my mom who spoke korean very fluently i also took cello lessons so i was rather skilled.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYg3ss6MPSc&feature=related this is hoot)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

"OH! I know that song!" Ai let out implying that she knew Korean as well. "You know SNSD?!" Ai asked surprised since not that many people knew about K-pop music besides Ai, herself, and Tenten. Kaoru knew of K-pop as well but wasn't quite that into it as much as Ai and Tenten were. Ai was an all around person liking all groups for their good qualities while Tenten was picky about what she listened to. Tenten on the other hand has more respect for the girl group called 2ne1 for their difference in types of songs; all their songs are either blowing off the bad boyfriend or having fun OR just regular human girl feelings while most girl groups talk about how they had fallin in love... Or that's how Tenten would say so.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:27 pm

"yes I love them they are amazing my favorite song is gee but I love dancing to the songs as well" I said and sang the english part of gee "listin boy...my first love story. My angel. My sunshine!" I sang
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

"Waah! I like that song too! Dancing it is so much fun!" Ai started fangirling like her and Tenten usualy do. Although Tenten, on the other hand only learnt the dance for the excersize and just cuz she didn't have anyrhing else to do at the time. "The only person I dance to K-pop is Tenten! It's kind of our hobby! You know, something we both do for fun!~" Ai let out her situation towards Hana as she leaned in wanting to get along with another K-pop lover.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:28 pm

I giggled and got up from my seat. I set my phone to the song Gee and started dancing to it at the same time singing along with it, though i probably shouldnt have danced in a skirt. but when i dance my shy quiet self just disappears and i have fun with it...my hopes are to someday be a professional dancer.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 am

Ai was soon to join in with her but noticed Tamaki's blushing face as all the males had looked away awkwardly. As soon as she looked at where they were avioding she quickly untied her apron that completed her maid outfit and secured it on Hana since the apron was knee length, along with her maid outfit. "Now, Young Mistress, you best watch yourself when where a skirt as high as that." Ai warned teaching a younger about what was appropraite. In Ai's mind she thought that it was so weird with this generation... In Ai's mind she'd always ask this question: "Why try to show off your body when you blame the guys for looking, when it's the girl's fault for not being careful enough to cover up?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 pm

i smiled at Ai's kindness, i guess i made another friend. growing up i never had friends mostly because i was mute for most of my childhood, whenever i tried to speak the other kids would laugh at my squeaky voice and it did no good to talk at home because my father would just ignore me...til i started crying then he'd hit me to attempt to shut me up. "thank you Ai-senpai." i said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm

No offense intended but it's just been in Ai's head for years and she would loudly protest it if she could. Ai let out a "You're welcome." although was slightly taken back at the sempai but didn't say anything since it was true but not that many people gave the 'sempai' horrific.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I sat back down beside tamaki smiling sweetly at him. i couldnt wait to try on new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Then another maid that worked for the Hiitachin's along with Ai quickly knocked the door and peeked in head first and fully entered the room along with a quiet good looking butler. He had come in with his silver tea pot with a tea cup. Ai sighed at the sight of him thinking, 'Oh man...' "Greetings young masters, mistreses, and Ai-sama... Here is you're daily tea." He let out as he poured the tea like in the pic. "Sebatian, I'll have it later!" Ai let out not wanting to drink tea with the masters thinking that it wasn't appropriate for a servant like Ai. Sebatian was a butler for Ai but alot her body guard. Ever since she had been kidnapped before the Hiitachin brothers has hired a butler body guard from the 'One hell of a Butler' company. ( hahaha xDD Get it?!! XDD haha xDD ) "OH, but Ai-sama, it is required for you to take your tea. Plus it's healthy for you!" Sebatian informed with raised eye brows and eyes slightly widened his dark deep eyes to look at Ai. Kaoru scowled only enough for him to hear, which went unnoticed by the surrounding people.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 230px-Kuroshitsuji_Volume_1_cover
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 pm

I couldnt stop staring at the butler...he was very good looking but I liked tamaki better I mean after all my heart pounds every time im around tamaki

(lol what if there was a love triangle between hana, tamaki, and sebastian and the pic below is the new hana and im going to change her name to hatsumi)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 am

(um hello tenten?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:05 pm

( sorry keep on forgeting to reply to you cuz I'm always on my mom's phone and I always put it on hold and totally forget it T^T sorry xPP OH I had already planned on him liking Ai but ends up liking a young girl who's also rich named Cielia... Haha get it?! ;3 'Ciel'ia haha xDD mkaay maybe I'm the only one who laughs at these kind of stuff... Actually I pretty much laugh at anything that's not sad sounding xDD haha xDD ANYWAYS!!... )

Sebatian, being a stubborn person forces the tea to Ai wanting her to be healthy and content. Only her happiness would would always suffice. Ai complied after such persistance from Sebatian and drank her tea with a slight pout at being forced like this. Both Kaoru and Sebatian stared at her pout simutaniously and a small smile appeared upon both of their faces. Although his eyes glanced at a new face and he smiled his butker smile. "Why, greetings young mistress I assume you are the reason that the maids are making preperations for new outfits?" Smart Sebarian guessed as he kneeled down in front of her, gently pressing her hand against his lips as a smiple greeting towards young women such as Hatsumi.

"Ah, are the preperations complete Sebatian?" Ai asked as soon as she finished her tea. Getting uo she planned to place this in the kitchen to wash it herself for later use. What kind of maid would she be if she didn't do such a simple task.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm

I blushed when the butler kissed my hand. it would take some getting used to being treeated like a princess that is. so I just smiled sweetly at him and nodded at his comment.

(lol its okay)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

"Yes, the preperations are completed, Young Mistress is now able to choose whatever outfit she desires." Sebatian let out straightening his posture, left arm behind his back and his right arm in a 90° angle fore arm horizontly over his stomach. Ai nodded her hands neatly entwined over her stomach her arms neatand proper. "Well, Young Mistress Hatsumi... This way." Ai and Sebatian motioned in unison as everyone stood up to see the outfits, exiting the room.

Leaving the room Sebastian lead them into the room while Ai was the last to leave since she had collected the cups, plates, and silver wear within one tray. Carrying the tray using the handles with both hands, Ai carried them to the sink until Sebatian came out of no where taking the sponge away from Ai's hands. "You are more experience with women clothing, Ai. Go and join the Masters and the Mistresses." He let out placing on her pink apron on himself as he rolled up his sleeves. Ai nodded, "Kay, I'll leave the dish washing to you then... Don't break anything!" Ai warned as soon as she was about to walk away she looked back at Sebatian with a slight warning glare.

Entering the room where the masters and mistresses were Ai saw everyone exploring the different types of outfits. Tamaki looked every single one of them deciding whether it was fit for Hatsumi or not. Eyeing Haruhi oddly eyeing these outfits as well... And it was odd since Haruhi wasn't the type to look at such outfits and even contemplate on whethere it looks good or not. Ai smiled thinking it was obviously because it was for Hikaru. "Do you have your eye on something, Mistress Haruhi?" Ai asked smiling innocently. "A-ah! No! It's fine...." Haruhi let out now realizing Ai's presence while Hikaru and Kaoru helped Hastumi decide what outfot fits to Tamaki's liking. "Are you sure? I wouldn't mind helping you pick out an outfit to Hikaru's liking." Ai, offered giving Haruhi time to decide. Haruhi thought about that offer and was leaning more towards accepting it. After waiting for a while with no response Ai let out an "Well, my offer willstand for as long as you need. Now if you'll excuse me I'll check up on Young Mistress Hatsumi so see if she needs any help." Ai added as she bowed her head doing as she had said appraoching Hatsumi. "Young Mistress, they are to your liking I pressume?" Ai asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:39 pm

"yes they are all quite cute." i said as i was looking through all the different outfits trying to decide which one i liked the most. I then spotted a cute pink mini dress "OH! i love this one, its so cute!!" i said grabbing it and hugging it before going to try it on.
( http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/105344605/BNWT_Sexy_Fab_Strapless_Pink_Mini_Dress.jpg )
It was a little snug but i didnt really care, I stepped back into the room to show everyone. "What do you guys think? does it look good on me?" i asked twirling around.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 pm

"That is a very nice choice, dressing rooms are right over... here..." I send my compliments and motions Hatsumi towards the dressing room but slowly thought it was pointless since it seems the Hatsumi had already found the dressing room herself. Looking over at Tamaki I motioned him, Hikaru and Kaoru to come over. Pointing towards the dressing room being used, implying that Hatsumi was inside, I noticed that Tamaki had his grip on an outfit that would look cute on Hana and it seems he has set plans on getting that outfit for her. As soon as Young Mistress Hatsumi came out of the dressing room all of our attentions were set on Hatsumi... it fit her extremely well. I gasped at such an adorable sight of her happy smiles along with that cutetsy dress. It truely did fit her well. "It's so cute on you Young Mistress!" I smiled as Kaoru agreed, "It does. What do you think Boss??" Kaoru asked looking over at Tamaki who was admiring her full on, already.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 pm

"Heehee YAY! Im so glad it looks good on me. I LOVE IT!" I said Smiling very happily. I noticed tamaki admiring me so I ran up to him and hugged him, but my cell phone rang. I looked to see i had received a text from my dad, I opened the message and wanted to freak out. the message was very threatening and scary. My dad was angry that i wasnt home and he would have to cook dinner for his...Guest. It also said that next time he saw me...i was dead, and knowing my luck that was a promise not a threat. I showed the message to tamaki and i had my head bowed, crying silently. "He's going to kill me..." i mumbled
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 pm

I was already next to Tamaki about to ask if Tamaki wanted Hatsumi to try on the outfit he had personally chosen out for her but saw the message that Young Mistress had recieved from her own father. I was atonished at such a message such a young sweet girl had recieved from her own father. From the context this 'Father' of the Young Mistress seemed extremely horrid! Tamaki had this stern look and looked as though he wanted to beat this so called 'father' of Young Mistress' but as soon as I placed a hand on his shoulder and let out a "Calm yourself, Master Tamaki. There is no use on using violence. Using violence would only cause more violence which would most likely cause Young Mistress Hatsumi harm." I, as the relationship wise maid, did think this through in that one second. Tamaki looked at me letting the things register in his mind and eventually calmed down with deep breaths.

At this moment I composed myself as well i stared straight into Tamaki's eyes. "You must call Master Kyouya. His men will protect Hatsumi and take us to her mother in Kyoto." Yes I knew of Hatsumi's mother since Kaoru explained everything to me on the drive here. "I believe that this would be a good time to finally have her meet her mother... along with her father afterwards." I spoke my mind being the kind of person I am as I kept eye contact with Tamaki who glanced down at Young Mistress Hatsumi then back at me. "...Ai, I believe you just read my mind..." He let out with a smile as he pecked Hatsumi's forehead to calm her down along with a tight hug to comfort her and soon stared at me in relief as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you." As soon as you could say 'supercalifrgailisticexpealladosious' ... you know from that Marry Poppins movie Tamaki had called Kyouya and had did exactly as followed... weird how every now and then I tell Kaoru-sama, Hikaru-sama, and even Tamaki-sama what to do. Also with the fact that they would actually follow orders from a maid such as myself. XP

( okay.. I'm just gunna say 'sama' instead of Mistress or Master xPP MEEH! XPP )

Hikaru and Kaoru minded their own business looking at other outfit that were still on display. I smiled thinking that it was unusual for both to be looking at oufits their mother made. Suddenly feeling a tap on my shoulder I looked to see that it was Haruhi. "Ah, Haruhi-sama. Have you taken up on my offer?" I thought since the second I saw her blushed face. "A-Ah...... Yes... I would much appreciate your help... that is, if you don't mind." Haruhi-sama let out being as considerate as ever but yet... she had finally asked of such a request. "Of course I don't mind. I was the one who offered, wasn't I?" Ah rhetorical questions are such a habit... along with my large amount of sarcasm when I was hyped up with energy. Haruhi-sama just nodded her head. "Well, I'll tell Kaoru-sama to busy Hikaru while we secretly pick out an outfit for you." I whispered not wanting the others in the room to listen... although it was too late cuz Kaoru already poked through. "Sounds like fun!~" Kaoru let out in his whisper tone as well knowing that if I were keeping a secret it HAD to be secret. I smiled at how he was already in for it. And so; the plan was carried on as Kaoru pushed him to occupy himself while both Haruhi and I looked at the types of outfits that Hikaru liked.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

My breathing became ragged as i hugged tamaki. I could feel myself getting weak, then next thing I knew everything went black and my weak body fell to the floor with a thud. Ever since i was born I've had a weak immune system so massive amounts of stress cause me to faint. One time i actually slipped into a coma for a weak. I could hear everyone's voices around me freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

After a while of Kaoru occupying Hikaru and me helping Haruhi, both Haruhi and I finally decided on an outfit that looked good on Haruhi and appealed to Hikaru's taste. A bright yellow loose shirt that hung at her shoulders and it's sleeves were cut up with large holes upon them to show off skin. The yellow shirt hung low upon her chest but revealed a dark purple undershirt to make it more comfortable for her other than having it hang with nothing but her undergarments underneath. You would also be able to see the dark purple undershirt under the hem of the yellow shirt. For her bottoms she wore a pair of jean shorts that came an inch above her mid-thigh. Covering her feet were a pair of knee high socks that were just bellow the knee and a a pair of combat boots that were loosely tied. Although I had only spotted this outfit while she was in the dressing room trying it on... That is, after a whole bunch of persuation on letting me view the outfit to make sure that it looked good for her body and face. Honestly it had fit her very well and I positively believe that Hikaru would like this outfit as well... Actually honestly, knowing Hikaur for such a long time, Hikaru would most likely like her even if she continued dressing like a boy. Hikaru being the down to earth and honest person I know... I know.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 Haruhi_Fujioka___Fanart_by_kiwicha

A sudden thump made everyone in the room stop whatever they were doing and turned their attention towards Hatsumi-sama... Hatsumi-sama!! I ran towards her being the second person at her side in that immediate second. "Hatsumi-sama?! Hatsumi-sama?!" I shouted in worry. "Hatsumi?! Hatsumi?! Oi, Hatsumi!?" Tamaki-sama shouted out as well as though about to loose a loved one... Well I should say that is what it is. As soon as that happened Sebatian came in to check up on everyone. "Sebatian!! Come and help me carry Hatsumi-sama into a guest bed!" I let out in a stern but honest tone. "No!... I'll do the honors." Tamaki-sama let out a stern 'No' but paused a few seconds as he carried Hatsumi-sama, eneveloped in his arms. After I saw the look on Tamaki-sama's face I couldn't refuse, "As you wish Tamaki-sama. This way." I let out as I nodded my head leading the way out of the room and into the nearest bed room.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 pm

A few hours later I woke up to find myself in a different room, and i could tell i had developed a fever not a severe one though. I layed in the bed trembling like a leaf, I sat up slowly and looked around the room as i clutched my stomach to keep from vomiting out of fear that my father would get ahold of me...but as long as i had tamaki, i knew i was safe.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Throughout those few hours, Tamaki hasn't left Hatsumi's side at all. The only times he asked me to do something was to take his spot when he needed to rush off to the bathroom, which was... once. Eventually he fell asleep on the bed beside Hatsumi still sitting in that same stool that he had been sitting on throughout the whole time Hatsumi was unconscious. I knew all this because I would change Hatsumi's wet cloth over her head every now and then and sometimes made a few snacks for Tamaki while he sat waiting for her to awake again. Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Sebatian were waiting in the other room. Sebatian was doing as any butler would do, serving the masters as ordered.

As I entered Hatsumi's room once again I found that she was already awake. "Ah, Hatsumi-sama! How're you feeling?" I asked as I thought that this was an excellent timing on bring the medications for her slight fever. Walking in with a tray of nothing but the medication and a glass of water for Hatusmi's fever. Also hanging over my arm was a blanket for Tamaki since it's best since he could catch a cold himself. Placing the tray on the sidetable next to Hatsumi I grabbed the blanket and hung it over Tamaki's shoulders while he was still sleeping sitting next to the bed but head resting next to Hatsumi.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"oh I feel a little better." i told Ai-senpai "im still scared though...what if he tracks my phone with his GPS? he'll kill me." i said starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hatsumi-sama, before I say anything I must inquire for you to take your Medications before your fever rises." Handing her the glass of water and two pills that will Hatsumi-sama recover her fever. Usually it's feelings first but honestly I would rather have her recovering from a fever while I reasured her feelings about her father. "Now, Hatsumi-sama, if you truely feel threatoned then-" "I'll protect you with all my heart and soul." Tamaki-sama interrupted me now him reasuring Hatsumi-sama. "...... Well, I was thinking of having Kyouya's troops help guard the place if Hatsumi-sama feels truely threatoned....." I let out after a long pause of mostlikely Hatsumi-sama's shocking heart felt moment with a shrug of my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next