AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 am

Haruhi nodded in approval as Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other then at Hana and Haruhi. "If you want we can some of our mother's clothing designs for your change in clothes." "That is... if you want; Hana-chan, Haruhi?!" Hikaru started while Kaoru ended with a suggestive tone as they looked at both the girls. "I don't mind. Hana-chan?" Haruhi let out shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"uh yeah sure okay." i said and smiled sweetly it would be nice to wear stuff besides my tattered clothes
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm

"Alright then, would you like to come over to our place to pick an outfit..." "Or would you like us to pick for you and we'll deliver it over to Haruhi." This time Kaoru started the sentence and soon waited for Hikaru to pick up like how they usually said sentences. Tamaki stood shocked in realization that he wouldn't be able to see this outfit change of Hana and Haruhi... And the fact that the, what he calls them, Devil twins would be able to see his cute Hana-chan and Daughter change. Why he didn't trust the devil twins at all!!
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

i noticed tamaki looked a little troubled "is something tamaki senpai?" i asked him

(sry for short replies at a friends house)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

"I disaprove the fact that these Devil Twins see you and Haruhi in a cute outfit... I will not allow it!!" Tamaki proudly announced looking at Hana and pointing towards Hikaru and Kaoru with tears in his eyes showing his uoset-ness. Haruhi just rolled his eyes while Kyouya just sighed silently.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am

i giggled at tamaki's statement "i'll send you pictures with my iPhone okay senpai?" i said holding up my bright pink phone that had litte swirls of yellow, orange and lime green in it "i promise."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 am

As Hikaru and Kaoru watched in entertainment after telling Haruhi that they should pick an outfit at their place cuz their parents are away for work this whole month. Tamaki's eyes started bawling, "But I wanna see your outfits in person!" He let out as his eyes continuously spilled his salty tears like this facr: TT-TT
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

i giggled at tamaki's face "Why not let him come with us?" i asked "I think it would be okay for him to see our outfits."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:25 pm

"I demand to go with you!" Tamaki let out pointing directly at the twins. "I don't mind if Tamaki-sempai comes along." Haruhi let out shrugging but then looks down at him "As long as he behaves and isn't annoying!" She added as though threatening him. "If Haruhi doesn't mind I don't mind I... Guess I don't mind." Hikaru let out as he rubbed the back of his neck while Kaoru eyed at his twin with a smirk.

( haha why not have it HikaruXHaruhi!!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 am

(lol okay)

I was happy to hear that tamaki was coming along with us...so happy that i hugged him again. "I'm so happy to finally find people who care about my safety." i said happily
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 pm

( and how about Kaoru has a thing for his maid who is smart in relationships, english, and housework but is not so good at everything else xDD haha xDD )

As school finally ended we all headed outside to find Hikaru and Kaoru's ride home. Lucky it was a limo, so everyone was able to fit in the back. Coming out of the back seat as everyone approached it, revealed a maid with long black hair her bangs off to the side to show off her soft skin. Her hazel brown eyes scanned the group until lastly landing on Kaoru's eyes. "Hello Kaoru, Hikaru, Master Tamaki, and Mistress Haruhi. Young mistress, greetings to you as well." She greeted to Hana since this was her first time seeing her. "I'm taking it that you all are coming over?" She asked knowing that the only reason that they would walk out of school together would be because that they were going over to someone's house and this time they were of to the Twin's mansion. "Hello Ai! I see you're still as sweet as ever and yet you work for these Devil twins. I always wonder how you're able to put up with them." Tamaki let out greeting her with a light smile while Hikaru and Kaoru gave their King a look. Ai giggled at the comment, "And I see you're as honest as ever as well. I'm afriad you'll have to continue wondering because it takes true women power to deal with both masters." Ai held her fore finger against her lips while her eye winked giving it a Moe affect to her 'moe secret' face. "Ai-san, It's been a while! Glad to see you're doing well." Haruhi greeted with her usual kind smile. "I'm glad to see you are doing well as well, Mistress Haruhi."

"Hi, Ai. They are. Get some of the outfits ready for Hana and Haruhi, they are in need of a change of clothes." Kaoru pounced at the opportunity to speak to her. Although being smart in the relationship topic he didn't make it obvious to others that he was the one that he wanted to speak to the maid named Ai... that is everyone except Hikaru. Being his twin, how could he not notice his brother's interest in Ai. Ai, of course, nodded. "Understood. I'll get on it right away." She had her usual reassuring tone and smile implying that she will do as told as soon as possible. "Shall we get going, masters, young mistress'." Ai let out as she motioned for everyone to enter the limo before she enters.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:47 pm

I sat beside tamaki in the limo and watched the scenery fly by. I had put my hair in a single wavy ponytail. I moved in my seat to get comfy and accidently set my hand on tamakis "oh im so s-sorry tamaki senpai..." I said blushing lightly

(how come no one likes my RP threads? Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

All entered the limo Hana, Tamaki, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Ai entering the limo in that order. Tamaki sitting next to Hana he felt her hand touch his and with a smile and a small "It's fine. I don't mind." Grabbing her hand to keep it in his own hand. As the limo headed off towards the twins's house as instructed by Ai.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:06 am

i smiled to myself and layed my head on tamaki's shoulder and dozed off rather quickly. I had the best dream ever...Tamaki and I were standing in the yard of a big house and we watched a little girl play with her new puppy. The little child looked like a younger blonde version of me. I layed there with a smile on my face as we drove.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Tamaki smiled slightly leaning his head on top of hers while she napped. Taking in a normal breath intake while in that position he cought the scent of Sakura trees. He thought that it was from the Sakura trees from Ouran Campus but traced it's source towards Hana. Yes he's slightly being a scent pervert BUT he couldn't help it since it was a scent that he has grown fond of ever since he entered Ouran.

"Whoa Boss! Hitting on the new girl!" "What a naughty king!" Hikaru and Kaoru teased the King eyeing on how Hana and him look already much a like a couple with their devilish smirk. Tamaki glared at the them with a heated face obviously shown on his face while Ai and Haruhi giggled silently at them. "I AM NOT NAUGHTY!" Tamaki responded in his defense and a yelling but whisper toned voice.

"Now, I don't think we should ruin the moment young Masters." Ai resolved not wanting Tamaki to be the only on defending himself after she calmed down her own giggling. "Thank you Ai-san. Again, you're an angel!" Tamaki thanked for defending him while Hikaru pouted at Ai. "You ruin all the fun Ai-chan." All Ai did was smile, "Young Master Hikaru, you know you can't always have it your way. Sometimes you're going to have to consider others feelings. You build the best relationships like that." Ai reasoned as though being an older sister, even though she's actually younger than both Hikaru and Kaoru.

It was the reason why Kaoru liked her anyways. Even though she's pretty young she knows the ways of relationships; all the way from friendship relationships, to parents, to father and son, father and daughter, mother and son, mother and daughter, AND couple relationships. Although she is good at something she can be a klutz as well. Walking up the stairs for example, every now and then you would see her trip at least once everytime she walked up those giant fancy stairs with red carpets imbeded into each step.

Anyways! Haruhi had a thought that suddenly popped into her head. "OH I almost forgot! I need to tell my dad that I'm going over to your house for a while and that Hana will be sleeping over." She realized but then remembered that she left her phone at home and let out a long sigh in disappointment with herself for being so forgetful. "And... I forgot my phone at home..." "No worries! You can use mine!" Hikaru reasured her by taking out his blue phone and handing it over to Haruhi. "Thanks Hikaru! You're a life saver!" She exclaimed grabbing his hand with the phone for a second thanking him her eyes staring in his thinking nothing of such an action... unlike Hikaru. His face heated up at the skin contact as he stared back into Haruhi's eyes as though scared to do something that would embarrass him... other than obviously blushing his face off. "L-Like I said... It's no problem..." Hikaru let out as she removed her hand while taking the phone in the process breaking eye contact. As Haruhi started making the call Kaoru looked at Hikaru with a entertained smirk on their face and Ai giggled in content at how flustered the hot headed Hikaru was at the moment. After Haruhi's call was finished the Hitachiin mansion finaly came into veiw. "Ah, We're here." Ai let out making everyone look out the windows staring at the view of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm

I woke to haruhi shaking me "were there?" i asked rubbing my eyes much like a little would. i got out of the limo and stood beside tamaki as the others got out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:04 pm

"Welcome to" "Our humble abode!~" Hikaru and Kaoru welcomed them even though most of them have been here already. ( is abode spelled right??! 0.0 I'm not sure BUT that's how it's spelt now!! XDD haha xDD ) "Welcome home, young masters." Said the other maids as they all bowed their heads. "We're home!~" both Hikaru and Kaoru let out not wanting to be re to their maids. Ai told every one of the maids to get all the outfits for Hana and Haruhi to wear. As they all nodded and scurried off to do as told as soon a a possible. "We'll need about ten minutes to presents the outfits so please enjoy yourselves while we go get ready." Ai informed the young masters and mistresses. "In the mean time why don't I fetch some tea for you while you wait." Hikaru and Kaoru nodded their heads in approval as they all headed to a small dinning room. Ai, as a maid, opened the door and let everyone in. "Please make yourselves comfortable." Ai politely informed as she then left to make the tea as she said before.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 am

I looked around as we were led to a small dinning area they actually live here?! i thought to myself i was also wondering what the outfits would be like...i hope they have something pink.

(like the outfit shes wearing in my signature pic)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:10 pm

"So Hana-chan is there any type of style you're into?" Kaoru asked as Ai came back in no time flat with five cups of tea along with a cup full of cubed sugar, the tea pot and even a cup full of honey for Hikaru's tea, since he likes his slightly sweeter than plain usual tea. Tamaki listened in as well wondering what she was interested in while Haruhi and Hikaru left to go outside on to the balcony not to far from where the rest are.

This mansion was extremely huge compared to the regualr housings you see everyday, although most who go to Ouran are rich wouldn't really consider this much space, that big of a deal. Everything was as though perfectly painted in a canvas showing true beauty of such a fantasy-like house. Perfectly red rug that complimented the marble floor including the white garden tables made of glass and white frames with chairs to match. Upon each tables were a vase full of exotic flowers. While showing the view of the balcony, clear glass rectagular windows with white frame to make a door which you would be able to slide open. Adding to the exotic look there were dreen vibes leaves blooming everywhere as they wrapped around the pillars outside the balcony doors and some even were wrapped around the door. Kaoru looked out at the balcony seeing Haruhi and Hikaru laughing and enjoying each others company. Smiling for his twin he came back to the others inside enjoying the tea discussing Hana's choice in style.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:14 pm

"i prefer mini dresses because they are easy to move in, and the color pink cuz its the color of cherry blossoms. But i will wear shorts to any place that anyone could easily see my undies." i said smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well, your a first out of the host club group." Kaoru let out smiling. "The only girls in Ouran's group is Haruhi, and Tenten... But Haruhi is hidden as a girl so she doesn't were dresses. Tenten on the other hand wears dresses but wears some sort of shorts underneath... And it's not only me who knows! Actually everyone knows!" Kaoru explained as though it were gossip. Ai settled the tray on the table and showed that the tea spilled a little on the tray implying she tripped on the stairs again as Kaoru took a cup. Ai went outside in the blacony and informed the HikaHaru couple about the tea being ready. Although a bonus was that they had finally gotten together since Ai walked in on them lip locking at the moment. Ai, of course acted natural as though nothing happed BUT her smile was not kept hidden as she walked back in whispering , "It seems that Young Master Hikaru has finally confessed, Young Master Kaoru." Kaoru smirked at the whisper only he could hear and alread had plans on teasing him in addition giving him props on finally confessing.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 pm

"So...when do you guys think i will get to see my mom again?" i asked gazing into my cup of tea and looked up at tamaki with the sweetest smile i've ever given anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

"We'll be able to see you're mother whenever you're ready!" Tamaki let out after a few seconds of staring at her cutsty smile. He pretty much just froze the second his dark pools of purple laid eyes upon Hana's smile. Ai and Kaoru chuckled at the sight of King being so speachless while Hikaru and Haruhi came in, hand in hand, AND their faces slightly red at the memory of being caught lip locking by the maid.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 pm

"well would tomorrw be okay? i want to see her as soon as possible." i said happily
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm

"Yes, of course!" Tamaki let out happy that she was egar to meet her mother after such a long time. "Welcome back... Bro!~" Kaoru welcomed his one and only twin brother Hikaru, his eyes squinting implying it was his teasing mode. Both Hikaru and Haruhi sat down at the table waiting for their tea to be placex in front of them along with their face heating up. "How was your fresh air? I bet it was... Breath taking!~" Kaoru teased even adding a little hint as Ai slightly bursted a giggle. "Shut up!!" Hikaru shouted as both's face heated at Kaoru's hint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next