Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Bold letters engraved on the flesh, a marking of a message. The oceans waves crashed upon the bank of the beach, though the crashing was when the water collided with the rigid stones. The murky water was no longer clear but mixed with a maroon color, blood floating on the shoreline streaming through the ripples of the water, letting it carry it out to sea. A severed body had been lain on the edge of the cliff that over hung the water with a curve. The body was that of a male. His face had been skinned showing that the blood and puss underneath where it would have been originally, the eyes ripped from their sockets. The males headband had been wrapped around his arm but was covered in his stains. Wearing baggy slacks, the only thing he didn't have on was his top which was ripped down the middle showing his bare chest. Inscribed on his skin that was carved with some kind of sharp edge, wrote "Alucard, the monster lurks for you in the dark."
This was a warning to him saying that she was coming, Miharu was searching for him. The mans head hung over the edge of the cliff which the blood from his skull is what dripped into the ocean. Barb wires held his arms down and was wrapped around his neck like a choker. His mouth gaped open, for sticking out of it was some kind of object. It was a large senbon, pierced through the back of his throat. Whoever had done this to the ninja, was seriously angry and wanted something.
The sky began to darken, night fall arrived, the moons curve being a Waxing Gibson. The stars that could be seen in the country side had not even been able to be seen, the clouds overpowered and shadowed them, clouds full of water; it was due to rain soon. This night became a dreadful one, some may wonder how so, but it was filled with lust and blood shed. A true night to remember…The tree’s swayed violently from the vast wind scorching them, a harsh cry whistling through the air. Animals began to flee from all directions, unlike humans they had the capability of telling when something is off ahead of time. Being cautious, they took run and headed away from the direction the bad aura came from. The aura itself was filled with hatred, anger, and madness. It was angry, very angry. Whether it be human or a monster, no good could have come out of this. The feeling could even be that of the devil if you would have guessed it. None had known though, it was a simple female ninja. Not too simple, she was also a cannibal, and a Kage of a village. She was in high power. Her intentions were unaware, but they had to be something bad.

Walking through the forest, the female was draped in black clothing, a cloak to be precise, the hood over her head to hide her eyes but, the tips of her brown hair hung over her chest and her soft lips could be seen. By what was shown, she gave off no emotion but held it deep inside. Walking on, she noticed in the distance an elk had it’s hove stuck in a vine while trying to run from her. When it saw her presence it began to panic even more while trying to escape faster though it was having no luck. Miharu Hachiko was her name, and even some of the woodland creatures feared her for she would choose them as her prey. Miharu was a very known ninja, often given the nicknames of “Demon Of Flames” or even “The Okkami Akki”. This being because of the fire demon that lurked inside her body. It required constant feeding which Miharu had to abide by his wishes in order to have a high defense making her practically invincible. She was a cannibal…Yes, she ate her own kind, humans…She was a big meat eater and would also eat animals for the time being to hold her stomach down.

Approaching the elk as it flawed around in panic, Miharu reached into her side pocket underneath her cloak, retrieving a kunai. She then cut the vine setting the animal free. Not knowing why she showed it mercy, it didn’t stick around for answers as it quickly scattered off into the distance. Suddenly the air began to change, the wind began to lower, meaning something before had been controlling it. Not to mention the scent in the air smelled much more different than she had expected it would be. It didn’t come off as an animal, though their tracks still remained. It wasn’t off a human either. Then, whatever could it be?
The scent now grew stronger, much stronger, it was heading towards her direction. The scent was coming at a slow pace, meaning whatever it was, it was walking. Miharu then tilted her head back and began to laugh, showing her large canine incisors.
“Darling…Don’t lie to me!” she kept laughing. He was trying to hide his scent by using someone else’s to throw her off! But her nose was stronger than he thought. He may have been able to cover his scent by wiping himself with someone else’s, but his was still there, just very faint is all….

Soon enough the male appeared through the tree’s revealing himself as he knew his cover was blown after she called out to him. There was no point in doing a surprise attack on her now. She then began to curl her fingers into a fist, in and out while looking at him with evil eyes and greed.
“So you’ve decided to show up, Vlad? What took you so long? Too busy fooling with Elizabetha?” she joked. She was trying to get him wound up and anger him with a few insults. She always liked her prey when they were more lively when battling.
“Well, shall we begin then? I wanted to play a game…” she then shuffled her hand around under her cloak as she gripped the crease from the inside and began to part it, breaking it. Now the cloak was opened as she grabbed the edge and ripped it off her body, tossing it into the air, not caring where it went or if it got dirty. The clothing she wore that was hidden had been very simple today unlike usual. For the top she wore a long black sleeved shirt that went all the way to the halfway point of her fingers. Covering it was a maroon t-shirt. Fastened around her waist was a blood red cloth, holding a Kusangi by her side tightly in it’s place.
Reaching down, she gripped the handle of her blade and began to withdraw it into play. Once the sword was drawn, she pointed it at the demon as the moons gleam reflected upon the metal showing how sharp it’s edge really was. She then gave a sinister hiss of satisfaction, drawing closer to him as she staggered onward.

“The game is called, bloody murder…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 pm

A monstrous storm played its music across the sky, flashes of light streaking like fire. The moon was hidden behind the clouds as rain pelted high from the heavens. A woman's voice came sharp through the air as I walked forward. She spoke the name of my dear one, but who was this child. Did i know her?...No. I bared my fangs at her as I finally came into the light.
"How dare you speak that name, and act as if its a joke!?" I hissed. My red eyes began to glow dark scanning the area to make sure that we were alone. My eyes then gazed back at the girl again.
"Whats your tongue child, you might lose it." I warned with a smirk. The girl drew her sword then. My brow raised almost immediately at this girl who seemed to know me by name. I was curious by how she came to know that name or how she knew of me at all.
"What is it you think you can do?" I spoke with a chuckle. I pulled out my Jackle and grinned holding it over on arm as if to protect myself. But really it was just for aim.
"Very well then, I'll grant your death wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Miharu began to burst into laughter as he said it was a wish for her to die. In fact, it was the opposite way around. She wanted to test this monster out, learn from him by their battle if he would honor her in obliging. Gripping her hand tightly around her blade she staggered forward dragging the metal across the ground as it left a trail in the dirt and made a screeching sound. She longed for a good fight, she needed to become stronger in order to obtain her goal; to kill her father. She would never become stronger than him if she didn't throw herself out in life threatening situations like this. "I just wanna play is all. C'mon, lets have some fun with this!"

(sorry my reply is short this time >_<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 pm

This girl was curious, very curious. I noticed her move, she was fast.
[Interesting] I thought to myself before only standing in my place. I held out my gun only to shoot straight forward at the girl. A smirk spread across my face. This one was crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:06 pm

(Crazy? I'm way past and beyond crazy!!! Lol)

As he shot the gun at Miharu she took it as it pieced straight through her shoulder and out. It left a large hole, but no blood seeped through her clothes, only ashes crumbled out from the wound. She then began to laugh and threw her blade over her shoulder licking her lips seductively thinking her may be not as much as a good fight as he would be her dinner. After all, eating vampire flesh would be new, and perhaps yummy. "That aint guna kill me. It may work on your ghouls and zombies but I aint neither." Miharu then began to pulsate heat within her blade as the chakra was sent through her arm into the metal firing it up to it's core. Then with great dexterity she quickly through it hard and fast towards his body like it was a large spiraling knife heading his way. The fun thing about this, was that Miharu could withstand naturally any type of heat. And if the blade didn't piece him, the blade getting close enough to his skin even without contact would surely burn him to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I watched as only ash came from this girls wound. I raised a brow in curiosity then smirked. As Miharus sword began to pulsate I stood there. Then she came towards me with great speed. I frowned and simply teleported to another location. This was an interesting power for a human.
"Girl, what are you?" I asked finally with a gun pointed straight at her head. I knew this would not keep this one down but it would definitely create a problem for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 am

Miharu began to laugh again when he asked her what she was. "Me? You can call me the demon of flames..." she grinned deviously showing her sharp fangs and canine teeth while it was stained with blood from her last meal as she felt the gun pointed to her head and then turned to face him looking at him in the distance where he was at a safe spot away from her. She then placed a hand on her hip looking at the vampire with spewing hatred and defiance. "My name is Miharu Hachiko, kage of Houkagakure, and host of the demon, Kotsune."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:18 pm

I smirked suddenly hearing this from the girl. I found myself amused. Such a young child, host to a demon.
"So, you host a monster within you." I said to the girl before beginning to laugh. Slow laughter at first then it turned hysterical. I soon disappeared becoming part of the shadows. As the thunder sounded and the lighting streaked my laughter could still be heard echoing through out the area.
"You think because you host a demon that you are somehow a match for me, You are sadly mistaken. Go home child this fight is a pointless one." I said. Growling, snarling began the eight red eyes of many beasts appeared My beast the hell hounds. They began to surround the girl in a circular pattern as far as the eyes could see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm

"You think I actually rely on that fucking stupid demon?!" She laughed at what he said, she was always insulted by people when they compared her to her inner demon. He was worthless compared to her, hell, she'd probably be stronger if he never lay dormant inside her in the first place. "That wolf only likes to eat, I doubt he even knows how to really fight." Miharu then saw his hell hounds begin to surround her but it made her smirk as out from the shadows right behind his hell hounds were her shadow wolf demons with blood dripping from their lips and bits of flesh dangling from their teeth. She had fed them only a little bit ago, but looks like they were going to get desert.
"You can't scare me for what you are or who you are, even what you've done. I've seen and done things to the human race and beasts that no human could imagine. I would make woman eat their own children, make friends murder friends, rip off their faces and wear them in a mocking way. I've tasted many meats, I've dipped my hands in the most rare of blood known to man. So don't even BEGIN to try and lecture me. Your wasting your time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 am

(You've been gone and I need a reply, or I get to say I win! XD Bwahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

I listened to this child's words a sly smirk beginning to creep upon my lips. I was beside myself with amusement as she described her sins to me. They sounded somewhat familiar to mine only...I of course had done more.I laughed suddenly,then spoke.
"Child, your sin amuse me greatly however, I have lived longer. I have seen and done those things which you yourself hath described and more. They call me the Impaler. But did you know, When I did this they stayed alive for days. I avoided their vital organs. I would skin women alive and conscious, and lay there skins on a table in front of me as I ate. My sins are far greater than yours girl so do not sit and act like you think your a threat." I spoke calmly smirking still. you might call me a monster. I enjoyed doing these things I had described I began to even think about doing something to she who stands before me I stepped forward. I could hear the shadow wolves approaching but I didn't care if my hounds were to die they would simply return to hell and come back.
"So girl, how should we do this?" I asked. I had long ago noticed the sword she had with her and so out of my blood one of my own sprang forth to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 pm

"How can you say so when I haven't told you of all my sins? Your quick to assume aren't you, little vampire. Why do you think your so almighty and powerful just because for some time you were a great ruler? Haven't you ever heard of the saying the youth will always surpass their elders? What makes you degrade me like you're doing when you know NOTHING about me?! You know nothing of my powers...So don't you dare compare me to filth! You don't even know my name and yet you instantly turn your opinions into me being weak. Your nothing but a pathetic waste of space if that's how you act...No wonder people hated you...Your a douche bag." Miharu said gripping her sword even tighter, he was getting her blood boiling and was annoying, she just wished he would shut up and stop talking if all he was happened to be talk and no fight. He was pathetic, one that thought of themselves as the powerful-est in the world was trash talk, all they were, were selfish little pieces of garbage who cared only about themselves looking down on the world.
"You know what...Forget it...I don't even want to fight you, your not worth any of my time...I'm wondering what ran through my head thinking you'd be a challenge, looks like your nothing...Go home and complain to other people about how great you are...In my eyes and maybe only mine alone, I just might be the only person who can see through that coat of yours..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

I looked at this girl, a frown placed on my face.I stepped forward my sword still ready."You who think so highly of yourself and think little of me. No I do not know of your power, your sins." A smirk appeared on my lips letting my fangs be visible to all."Then lets test it....see whose stronger...whose sins more memorable." I began to get excited changing form. my black hair grew longer darker. my eyes seemed to glow a brighter red as the wind began to blow harshly around me. Hell Hounds seemed to appear from every shadow. "LETS HAVE SOME FUN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Miharu's eyes blazed with excitement. This is what she was waiting for, just for him to stop complaining about her and himself and just go ahead and fight. Let their hands show to true hand of who was the greatest, words would prove nothing, it was only quarrel. Miharu was one person who didn't care much of what happened to her body, it was already screwed up as it was after her many battles. Tearing out her own organs, ripping off her limbs, etc. What Alucard was unaware of was even if she was a demon consisting of flames, her strongest area was the shadows. She loved the sun and heat, but the darkness and dead silence was absolutely perfect to her. Some would say it was a killers playground where they would hide afraid of the true light to do their deeds, but unaware to most, Miharu was one that could manipulate both to her own advantage. She could use both and still be equally as powerful. No matter where, the girl was a true walking nightmare. Just the chill of the air made her feel alive, her blood pumped from all this simplicity and joy, she would surely show her true self this evening. As some may say, let the games begin.
"Finally, we talk with our bites..." She giggled in a evil way as her own Shadow wolves were still surrounding her, not as a barrier of protection, but they knew Miharu could cover all of their backs had they tried to be attacked from behind. That is why they circled her. "I wonder something...You may be immortal, but how deep of cuts can you withstand without healing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||   

Back to top Go down

The Impaler & ||Demon Of Flames||
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1