AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell a bit about yourself

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Korn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Korn

Korn

Tell a bit about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:13 am

I created over a 100+ Forums and sites that all sucked but one,which isn't around anymore I am 21 years old,and am the youngest of nine children of the family I live with,in my other family I am one of the oldest children. I also am an admin at the Tekken wiki page and have experience with being admin at a dating site,and proboards I've created years ago.

Also,I am a musician, and the founded of the goth metal visual kei band My Immortal,and I have an stage name called Reimondo.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 am

Hi, my name is Catt im 21 years old and live with my mom, my two siblings, One boy one girl, my moms boyfriend and my boyfriend. As you know I own this forum and it seems to be going great, so thanks for all of you who post *huggles all of you* Im an okay person but tend to get mad easy which is bad. Im generally nice to people I like but am also a very depressed person and hide it behind a smile so others don't ask questions or worry. I love to draw and write. I don't watch a lot of TV but i love horror movies and anime. When it comes to music. I like almost all of it but country cause my sister killed it for me long ago. I wear usually dark clothes of the goth or punk styles if you want to put a name to it. Anyway that's a bit about me.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Helllllllllo xD
Umm where to start ._.
My real name is Kaylee and I'm 15 years old in real life. I act more mature though than my own age. Considering all my friends are like in their 20's o.O I normally don't get along much with people my own age. I'm a MAJOR kakashi fan girl .____. That's right bitch, HE'S MINE! XD Errr, I said nothing! Favorite anime of all time is Spice and Wolf, Lawrence is a sexy beast 8D
Uhhh what else, I LOVE heavy metal, rock, all that good stuff! I hate most rap, can't stand it, but some I can tolerate but very little...I am taken in real life by the Mayuri on this website :O SO NO HITTING ON ME. Very Happy
Raita is my best friend, we is buddies! I'm generally a nice person, but I tend to get angry a lot and store my hatred to a boiling point where I eventually explode.
I have a younger sister who I call satan's spawn, a mom, and a dad who I call the sperm donor. He doesn't deserve to be called father so I stick with that name. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom and sister.
I am a writer, planning to become an author. So when you see me write super long rp's that's why. :O
Wanna know more just ask, I can't think of what else to put down T_T
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Ok here I go..i hope I don’t upset anyone with this fact I am about to say…especially to Rukia, Miharu, and Sacura >^< I Ichigo just turned 20 years old and my sibling is the one who roleplays as Grimmjow here in this site. I am in college right now and soon will be leaving to go to a University to study and get a job…basically grow up -___-‘’ *sigh* I don’t really have time anymore to rpg like I usually do and I am sorry about that. I really want to continue some of the most amazing stories going on in this site especially the bleach/naruto rp* but like I said before I am in college and I hardly have the time to do anything now :’( Grimmjow is 17 years old the second oldest one in the family and we have a little brother but he isn’t important XP (me and grimmjow in real life are mean to our little brother but we still love him ;p) Anywho! Grimmjow has been taking driving lessons, just got the license and has been on Fencing tournaments. Also grimm is now being told to go visit Austin or something like that .__. Our mom is freaking out and well it’s been really busy over here @_@ Now I am not saying I am going to leave just yet or us xD just know that the reason why me and grimmjow aren’t here it’s because of our busy lives. Don’t get us wrong too, there’s not a single day when we don’t think of yall ^_^

Miharu you trilled us with your amazing rpying skills and entertained us so much x’) YOUR CRAZY!! But in a good way xDD

Raita, you have been a great friend for protecting me and such ;D I didn’t talk to you much but I guess that is my fault^^’’

Rukia, you were my first friend and also grimmjow’s first web site friend! Very Happy you mean a lot to us and can’t thank you enough for those drawings you made of us x’D Seriously you made us laugh our guts out XDD We like to goof-off when we are around you x’3

Madara, well I might as well tell you that I am also Gokudera ^_^’’ Also to you as well Emily Very Happy Sorry I haven’t logged in with Gokudera I didn’t have the time to comment back to everyone let alone Rp with Gokudera. Both of you guys, Madara and Emily edit really good *^* also you sprite comic was funny xD also some credit goes to raita as well^^ (ps- hope you’re not mad at me mayuri hehe^^’’)

Sacura gosh! Don’t know how to say how great you are too! xD Your edits are also amazing, sorry I wasn’t there for the whole band thing and also for the taka group^^’’ My opinion you still made a swell Sasuke ;D Your unique in so many ways hehe <3

Lastly Jerica, it’s been though at times but then I start to think back at how well you roleplayed with me and grimm. We had fun and I’m sorry I got mad at you for…you know the reasons XP Without you I would have never met the other forum and would have never met miharu, sacura, madara etc. so I just want to say that me and grimmjow were glad to have you as a friend too =)

THANKS EVERYONE! Again sorry we won’t be here but remember we won’t vanish just yet Wink Arigato ^O^
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am

(Awe thanks so much Ichigo I will miss both you and Grimmjow! * hugs for both of you*)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am

A bit about me? Oh gods why would you want to know about me? Ok fine here is what I got for you. My name is really Mitch. I am 21 I am 75% Irish so I get a running start at drinking lol. I live with the most wonderful woman ever my Raita!. I am an artist I do online comic strips as well as Tribal art as many of you know I have a comic strip up in the art section of this wonderful site and if you did not you know now so go look!. Lets see what else should I let you all know as you know the pic Miharu posted in the birthday celebration is what I look like well without the eyes and horns or gotee and I am not the devil I am only a close second its a common mistake. I am the second Mod of this site so stick on my good side or.....*Pulls out a huge ban hammer* Madara smash! I used to not be into naruto tell I went to an anime convention and I was told I had to cosplay as some one so the easiest one ever to do with the hair style I had I went as sasori it was fun and I got into naruto and bam that's when I found my character the one and only Madara I like him because he is a lot like me he has a spaz of a side he calls Tobi and than bam the dark evil comes out and Madara eats your soul lol any way thats all I got you got questions ask them I is an open book.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 pm

I, am me...that is all
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I like gins answer the best xD
awwww but tobi looks awesome with the mustache!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell a bit about yourself   Tell a bit about yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell a bit about yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: