AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hachiko Prodigy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

The Hachiko Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Blood splattered across the walls of the household, the once pure white walls now covered in a maroon mix as it stained it. The carpeting was in the same position, dirtied with the liquid spatters now being soaked up and confined. Bodies hit the floor with a thud, piling on top of one another. The bodies themselves were wrapped in black leather, anbu masks covering their faces so their identity could be hidden from further acknowledging whom they were. A sword now pierced into the skin, ripping the organs inside as the soul now began to vanish, leaving it a mere corpse. Retreating the metal and pulling it back, the body now fell backwards toppling on the rest of the pile. Who could be slaughtering these people, one may ask. But that answer would arise all in due time.

The door to the sanctuary slammed open, more and more ninja piling in to have their chance at fighting and redeeming their lost comrades. Again, the body count just kept growing every minute, more and more dead and murdered. Finally, one last man entered the room, no more following behind. His body shivered from the horror of the attacker, not wanting to be harmed and be sent to the same fate as the others. The murderer drew closer, seeing the scared man tremble in her presence. Yes, the murderer was indeed a female. Yet, none of them knew this due to the fact her body was covered by a pitch black cloak, and enveloped by the shadow's, almost making her look ghostly and a phantom. Staggering closer, the ninja backed up horrified now retrieving a kunia, raising it to her even though his guts told him not to, but his mind told him he must.
"Where is he..." it was more like a demand rather than a question the woman asked. Yet the man shook his head, having no idea what she was talking about yet remained in silence. He refused to answer her question, if so his boss would kill him, if she didn't first.
"Now, I will ask you one more time," she smiled devilishly as she drew even closer now, letting her blade slide across the floor, making a screeching sound that would make anyone's spine tingle. "Where, is he?"

The man finally made his move as he quickly through the kunia at her face, yet he fell back screaming as to what she had done. She caught the kunia in her death, as her fangs now bite into the metal breaking it in half as it fell the ground with a clang. She spit the rest of it out, now observing him, eyes filled with malice and hate. He was greatly growing on her nerves, and time was wasting.
"I-I don't know where he is!" finally the man cried out, as he crawled backwards in a fast motion now his back hitting the wall and scrambling to his feet. Now right in front of him, the man looked up to see the woman's eyes, cold and dark, looking down at him. He now pleaded for his life, begging he had a wife and kids at home and not to kill him so he could go back to them. She simply frowned at this.
"Maybe this will teach you not to hide my son from me then." with anger she now brought up her Kusangi blade, stabbing it straight through his head as it smashed the brain, corrupting all nerves and signals to the body, as the blood oozed out from the forehead. Placing a foot on the head and pulling on the blades handle, it slid out nicely, but yet a few bits of flesh dangled off the side. Reaching a hand towards the end of the blade, the female grabbed it and tossed it in the air, catching it in her mouth as it slid down her throat without chewing it. The monsters real name was Miharu Hachiko, and she was in search for her son who as of recently had been kidnapped. Killing all these ninja in the room, they were to prevent her from getting to him, and now that none of them were in her way, she could proceed onward.

Sliding a door open, Miharu found herself in a new room, this one looking like a dining room. She found what looked to be another cloaked figure at a table sitting down located in the middle of the room. There were paintings held up on the walls, some of faces, and even scenery's located in far out japan as it looked like. Buildings, animals, all sorts. Looking closely narrowing the eyes, the person looked to be an old man, as he was sipping a bowl of soup, eating beef with his chopsticks along with sucking up the noodles. Walking around the room he didn't seem to notice her, his eyes only fixated on his food.

Circling around the table, she wanted to know if this was the main 'Boss' the others were talking about earlier.
"Where is my son, old man?" she said as she removed her Grass Cutter blade from it's sheath, now holding it at his neck as Miharu stood behind him.
"Why is it always the young who die?" he coughed, taking another sip of his soup. Miharu now pissed off by this statement now held it even closer to his throat.
"I swear to god if you killed him I will murder every one in this shrine!" she bolted, now ready to slice his head off. She then stopped, as behind her she heard a door slide open then shut. Someone had entered the room, so now the two were no longer alone. Miharu turned her head to look at the figure, placing a hand on the old mans coat to make sure he didn't run while she wasn't looking.
"Who are you..." gritting her teeth, she was fed up with asking questions, she wanted answers, and she wanted them right now.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:51 am

(Permission awaiting to enter?)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

(Wow my brain soooo hit the gutter on that one, cause that sounded dirty xD I think its just cause its you May talking to sissy xD)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:46 pm

(LMFAO XD In what waaaays?! ;D Haha jk jk. Sure you can enter THE RP. xD)
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm

[Looks like no one wanted to fight you Mi-chan, guess your old mentor will have to beat some sense into u!]

*In the time era long since Gato had me under his command, I killed him with my bare hands sending him into the ocean, but shortly after collapsed dying beside Haku, or so everyone thought. Kabuto had used his ressurection jutsu he learned from that snake orochimaru and brought me back in order to lure a girl into his clutches, using me to do his dirty work for him. Now Haku and I were both revived from the dead, I didnt want to serve the idiot but my body moved on it's own. In an hour the boy and I got to a large shack looking place with tons of guards. We walked to the entrance without saying anything, they let us inside. One of the guards with a mask over his entire face except for eye holes took us through a hallway into a room. He told us to wait here until the signal. Inside the room a young boy from the leaf village had been tied in chakra restriction rope on the ground behind guarded by other soldiers. The boy was a spitting image of a young girl I used to know years ago, but they may have been distance relatives. The guard then told Haku and I our mission which was to fight the female and not let her near the boy until she agreed to come to Kabuto then we would release the boy to her.*
Haku, when I fight stay here. It wont take long.
Zabuza-san?
Enough. Stay put.
*I then walk through the door as I see an old man sitting at a table in the middle of the room taking a drink of his beverage and a girl's back turned to me with a sword in hand about to kill him. I reach onto my back taking out my guilitone and hold it out in front of me.*
You there, your coming with me if you want to see your boy alive again.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 am

(Aww permission to enter only the rp? =D )

Mayuri walks into the room carrying what looked to be a metal detector. He completely ignored the events that were unfolding in front of him; he just held the device up to Zabuza, then the old man, then Miharu. Holding it up to her, it literally began screaming, and a huge grin covered Mayuri's face. "I found youuu" he said, not taking his golden eyes off her. "Tell me, do you remember anything about your time in Soul Society, Lanna? Or do you only remember this life? I've been searching for you for a long time, you know. Anyone of lesser intellect wouldn't have even found you at all!" His grin then turned into more of a smirk as he was savoring this moment of success.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

Miharu turned around to see the man pointig a sword at her and took out her own sword pointing it right back at him. She wouldn't dare touch her son or she would kill him where he stood. Miharu then stabbed her kusangi into his arm and looked him in the eyes. But before she could threaten him there was a man pointing a weird metal device at her face as she turned her head and smirked.
"If you have nothing to do with Kaito then leave I don't have time to talk to you! she then turned back to zabuza.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 am

Mayuri's face became much more serious after hearing the reincarnation of his lover give him only that statement. He was annoyed at the fact that she knew nothing of her past, but much more so that she nearly completely blew him off over some other man named Kaito. He however decided to stay calm and try to get on her good side for the moment and not try to take matters into his own hands for the moment since he wasn't about to get himself involved in a situation he knew nothing about.
"I just found you after reincarnation. I should be able to help find this Kaito too. Or you can beat the living hell out of this creature you appear to be stabbing. Its all the same to me really, but you will have to deal with me following you around until you're willing to talk. Now then." He just stopped talking and sat down and leaned against the wall to observe the situation with a blank look on his face. Of course he was still hiding the fact that he was both proud of himself and annoyed with her at the same time, but he wasn't about to let it show.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am

Miharu, hearing his little remark to what she just said began to tick her off. She just had murdered an entire shrine, and finally made her way to the room where she would find her answers but as she was just a hands grab away, she was disrupted by someone talking nonsense about being a reincarnation and calling her by the name of Lanna. She had no idea what got into this creeps head and what he wanted but she had other things to attend to. With her blade still deep inside the mans shoulder she slammed it forward as she rammed him into a wall and the sword sticking all the way through him into the wall behind him holding him in place.
"Stay here...Or I'll kill you before you can even blink..." She threatens him giving him a cold death glare then turns around to talk to the man who wouldn't leave her alone. "What the hell do you want? Coming here to pester me isn't on my to do list. And if your here to waste my time, and I find my son and he's dead because I was busy talking to you...I'll murder you with the rest of them..." Miharu threatened him also, not only Zabuza. No one did she care about, she was a cold ruthless killer, but her two sons were all that were important to her.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

[That's revolting. Don't "enter her" while I'm here.]

*My arm stung when I got stabbed in the arm with her sword, I grabbed the handle with both two hands and wriggled it out of my shoulder tossing it. This was making me slightly angry she was ignoring me, an enemy who threatened her with her own son, and this other person that came in was more important. I didn't recognize him, he didn't look like one of Kabuto's men since most of them dressed the same, but the way Miharu was talking they weren't friends, or maybe they were acquaintances? I took out my own sword and came from behind her quietly then held it to her neck so she wouldn't move if she didn't want her neck sliced open. Being close to her, she smelled. Not in a bad way, it was familiar, I knew where it came from. Did I know her? Come to think of it, she did look familiar...And then it hit me.*
You...Your Miharu aren't you?
*I began to laugh, it was her after all. The last time I saw her she left out of no where, as a young child I took her in, she had no where to go, no food, nothing to her own name. I would help her get stronger, until she banished without a word, and I never saw her ever since.*
The little demon child of the village of flames.
*Moving my sword I adjusted it, I knew who she was now, but thoughts ran through my head of if I wanted to kill her still and go forth with Kabuto's plan. If I didn't want to kill her I might still have to. I was a puppet on a string, risen from the dead, I had no say in what my body got to do when fully controlled. This man though, would he stop me if I tried to help Miharu? Or would he stop me if I tried to kill her. Nothing was certain. I'd put on an act, and test him.*

You there, if your one of Kabuto's men, pull back. I was assigned to take her in if not kill her. You have no reason to sit and watch.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

"Tch..." Miharu's eyes winced from the blade meeting her neck and knew she was stuck. Her sword was on the ground after stabbing him. So she had no sword to fight with, though if she took out a kunia that may work. None the less, she needed to get to Kaito, neither of these two guys were important as much as him. She knew Kabuto had to be behind this because of the resurrection jutsu being used. She then turned her head and looked at him growling under her breath.
"How do you know my name?"
He must have known who she was if he knew her name, but she didn't remember his name. Plus the fact his eyes were black-ish from the jutsu and his body looked undead and not at all alive. It was making her mad that he knew her but she didn't even know him. Shrugging it off, his name and face wouldn't come to her so she assumed it didn't matter. Reaching quickly into her pouch she pulled out a kunia and jammed it into his arm holding his sword hoping this would make him move the sword away from her neck and release her.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:41 am

Gah! You little...
*The kunia stabbed into my shoulder and I pulled my arm back with the sword in hand but accidently when doing that I cut through Miharu's right am, it was a strong enough slice that it would be deep enough to cut straight to the bone. I dropped my blade and held my shoulder with my other hand to stop the bleeding while it covered my arm warmer with blood. It wasnt on purpose to cut her but she was the one who injured me first, it was just out of reaction.*
Damnit Miharu! Its me Zabuza! Don't fucking cut me when you should know who I am. Damn...
*I was still trying to prevent so much blood from dripping out but lucky for me it wasn't that deep of a stab. She must have not recognized me and stabbed me assuming I'm the enemy.*
I wanted to help you but you may as well assume your chances done for now! Look at what you did!
*Often I got angry easy just like Miharu was, which was why we use to get a long, we understood each other and how both our emotions worked. If she remembered me by me telling her my name maybe she'd listen to me and stop trying to hurt me.*

I know where Kaito is. But I'm under a genjutsu, I only have my mind for so long until I'm completely gone and will capture you without any mercy. You have to hurry. He's planning to kill your son.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 am

She knew that name sounded familiar from somewhere and now she remembered him. It was years and years ago when she was just a tddler when she saw him. She was so young, but how did he recognize her een after all grown up? It must have been her Jikagon eyes he recognized. There was no reason she could trust what he was saying though, if he was still the same man he was back then, then he would have tried to kill her even after knowing who she was. He was the demon of the mist after all, killing whoever he felt like without mercy.
"How can I trust you even if you say you know where my son is?! You probaby loathe me after all this time, who's not to say your not setting a trap even after you lead me to him?! Miharu said accusingly. But it was true, how WAS she suppose totrust him? She had no reason to or could even put her faith in him. Either way he had a short tempered leash just like her and pissing him off could mean trouble so instead she intently watched him in case he tried to make a move while she wasn't purely focused on his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hachiko Prodigy   The Hachiko Prodigy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hachiko Prodigy
Page 1 of 1